Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pure Expressions

Leave it 
Let it go
Freedom is all that a person has!

Leave it 
let it go
Curbing freedom is the biggest sin!

Forcing physically isn't the only form
of curbing freedom
of curbing the precious gift of life
of snuffing the life out

Life can still be snuffed out
Freedom can still be curbed
All feelings and expressions of it suppressed...

Coz of fear
of ostracisation 
of boycott.
Those intimidating eyes 
those threatful looks
those hurtful words.

Fear is also
a form of suppression,
A disturbing benevolence
a self-gratifying feeling 
of control,
of power...

Seizing every opportunity
to destroy the very aspect
of human that makes me a human:
Freedom it is
Independence it is

Freedom of being 
what I am
Freedom of writing
what I think
Freedom of practising
what I believe in
Freedom of giving words
to those thoughts
that were left untouched
to those feeling
left unexpressed

So here I am
declaring my freedom
from all those out there
who think they
can reduce me to 
whatever they want

So here I am
with my pure expressions

So here I am
with an open heart

Unfazed,
Unperturbed,
and Unstoppable!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

.. excellent work

Unknown said...

Loved it ....:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Followers